Nobel Prize Winner Don’t Stop Dreaming and Doing
Nobel Prize Winner Don’t Stop Dreaming and Doing!
Novel prize winner Kailash Satyarthi has rescued more than 80,000 children from bonded labor according to Luis Gallardo’s article titled: Dream big and achieve more: Lessons from a Nobel Peace Prize winner!
So what did Kailash Satyarthi do after receiving the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize? He immediately returned to his mission to end child slavery.
Here are some of Kalish’s main lessons as reported by Luis on working hard and reaching higher.
- Don’t stop at success, keep dreaming
- Create the future you want
- Make it personal
- Do the grunt work
- Every successful journey must include rest!
Thank you Luis – Great article and insights! Thank you Kailash – Super duper, inspirational and Sammyriffic work!
- 2014 Nobel Peace Prize Gallery | Kailash Satyarthi
- Kailash Satyarthi
- Teach them to dream big | Wall Street Journal | Maynard Webb, Yahoo Chairman
- Dreams are the fuel of your future! | Peter Guber | CEO of Mandalay Entertainment, Owner Warriors and Dodger
- If you dream big, define success accordingly | Ginny Gilder | Olympian, Owner Seattle Storm
- NASA Chief to college graduates “Dream Big” | Charles F. Bolden, Jr.
- The Dream Big Club featuring Sammy Rabbit
- Seek Stakeholders to Bring the Dream Big Club to Children Globally
- Dream Big test findings