Ross Riskin, CPA Brings Dream Big Day to Orange, Connecticut
“It’s a Habit” is excited to announce Ross Riskin, founder of Riskin Advisory, LLC, is bringing Sammy Rabbit’s Dream Big Day Experience to Orange, Connecticut. Ross is the first Certified Public Account (CPA) and Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) to join the global Dream Big Day Network!
In addition to being a CPA and PFS, Ross:
1. is Vice President of Riskin and Riskin, PC
2. specializes in education planning. In that capacity he offers guidance on college financial aid and student loans. Ross has authored numerous blogs on the topic including:
3. is an assistant Professor of Accounting at Albertus Magnus College in New Haven, Connecticut
4. is 1 of only 500 CCPS in the entire nation, and
5. is a 2012 graduate of the Fairfield University, Dolan School of Business, in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Go Ross! Thank you for joining the Dream Big Day Network and pilot testing the Dream Big Day Experience in Orange, Connecticut.
Join Ross! Inspire kids to Dream Big!
FREE Dream Big Day Resources compliments of Ross Riskin and Riskin Advisory!
SEE WHO and Where the Dream Big Day Experience is being PILOT TESTED