Seek Stakeholders to Bring Dream Big Club to Children Globally
We seek stakeholders to bring Sammy’s Dream Big Club, Campaign, and Experiences (Club) to children around the globe!
The Club will provide kids:
- Resources year round to sing, read, play games, do activities and learn about their big dreams and great money habits!
The Club is a strategy to systematically address financial literacy early, when it makes the biggest difference!
We hope our vision, dedication, and exemplary track record in early age financial education pleases stakeholders.
We welcome individuals, small businesses, entrepreneurs, corporations, community agencies, non-profits, foundations, everyone to join us!
Prospective STAKEHOLDERS should contact OR Email us at email@example.com to bring the Club to kids globally!
Step 1 | Provide classrooms and kids Sammy Dream Big Financial Literacy Kits so they can have a Dream Big Experience. ACT NOW!
Step 2 | Keep learning. Have kids join Sammy’s Dream Big Club.
Step 3 | Have kids start or add to a savings account regularly. Get kids in the habit of saving and reading toward your big dream.
About the Dream Big Experience
A Dream Big Experience consists of the following steps:
- Reading Sammy’s Big Dream (storybook)
- Discussing storybook, big dreams and great money habits, especially saving money
- Complete a Dream Big Statement and Goal Sheet
- Set a learning-education (college or trade school) and/or career goal
- Set a savings and reading goal
- Optional: Listen to Dream Big Songs while working on Dream Big Statement and Goal Sheet
- Take the Dream Big Pledge
- Promise to get in the habits of saving and reading toward your big dream.
About Dream Big Financial Literacy Kits
- Storybook: Sammy’s Big Dream
- Music CD: Dream Big Songs
- Activities and Instructions (pdf)
- Dream Big Club: Vision | Launch 3rd Quarter 2016
About Sammy Rabbit
Sammy is a rabbit with big dreams and great money habits.
He loves to read, sing, dance and help kids make big dreams come true! Some if his favorite messages are:
Saving is a great habit!
Dream and do big, one step at a time!
You can do it, now get to it!
References and Resources
- Sammy track record
- Dream Big Experience test findings
- University of Maryland research and findings:
- Adult money habits and attitudes form prior to age 7! See Cambridge study
- Many adults fail 3 question financial literacy test! See Wall Street Journal
- Champlain College – Financial education – Is your state making the grade?
- Teach them to dream big | Wall Street Journal | Maynard Webb, Yahoo Chairman
- Dreams are the fuel of your future! | Peter Guber | CEO of Mandalay Entertainment, Owner Warriors and Dodgers
- If you dream big, define success accordingly | Ginny Gilder | Olympian, Owner Seattle Storm