NASA Chief to College Graduates “Dream Big”
1. Rousseau Elementary School, Lincoln Nebraska. Preschool students at Rousseau Elementary school put on their running shoes for the Dream Big challenge to raise money to support a local 2nd grade student who suffered a traumatic brain injury.
“…We wanted the community to participate…be aware that you can have big dreams and it can start in preschool!”
2. Charles F. Bolden,Jr., Chief of NASA, comments address to West Virginia State University college graduates.
“…We are counting on you to have an influence on issues like climate change…Be bold, be fearless, dream big…Don’t let anyone who talks to you tell you that you can’t do something!”
Charles F. Bolden, Jr., The Charleston Gazette
3. Tevyn Waddall, 17 year old swimmer from Mitchell, South Dakota. Her big dream – swim in the Olympics. Waddall is currently ranked 2nd in the United States in her age group for the 100 – meter backstroke. She just qualified for the 2016 Olympic trials.
“…If you are going to dream you have got to dream big!”
Tevyn Waddall, KSFY.com
4. Heather Wright Johnson, mother of 4, welder, Newport News, Virginia. She’s welding together a nuclear submarine and will be honored for her work in a special ceremony on Saturday, May 16, 2015, at the Newport News Shipyard.
“I never imagined that when I got a job as a welder that I would wind up falling in love with it…Dream big and don’t give up on yourself, and if the boys can do it you can do it too!”
Heather Wright Johnson, WTKR.com
5. Article: Business Advice from 10 Six-Figure Female Entrepreneurs
“Dream big (really big) and then create a solid plan for the success you desire…!”
Stephanie Nickolich, Entrepreneur Huffington Post
Make a Difference – Teach Kids to Dream and Do Big!
Be an early adopter – PILOT TEST the Dream Big Day Experience