Here is who inspired are big dreams today: Murset, Haynes, Francom, Harr, Cuban
Here is who has inspired are big dreams today. Here is who we have learned more about great money habits and entrepreneur skills. It brings us great joy to champion these Sammyriffic ideas, causes, and people. We hope you do too!
1. Gregg Murset and family!
Gregg is a CFP, father of six, founder of MyJobChart.com and he has big dreams! MyJobChart.com is a fun way for parents to teach kids about responsibility, managing money, and giving!
Key Take Aways:
- You can teach kids to be accountable, responsible and giving.
- Being organized does not have to be hard and it helps to simplify parenting.
2. Gail, Caitlyn and Ashley Haynes
Gail Haynes is the author of the book Lemonade Stand Millionaire, a financial educator, and mom. She is dedicated to helping parents teach kids money and entrepreneur skills. The wonderful video below, One Second a Week Into Debt, was produced by her daughters Caitlyn and Ashley.
Key Take Away:
- Debt is dangerous to your financial future
3. Zack Francom – Zack’s Shack
Tween Zack Francom is the founder of Zack’s Shack and the website itfeelsgreattogive.com. Zack used inspiration from a 2010 school fundraising project to develop his own social enterprise Zack’s Shack. Zack sells lemonade and other items to raise money to buy and give away wheelchairs to people in need around the world.
Key Take Aways:
- You can choose to do good and have a positive impact regardless of your age!
- Questions, like the one Zack asked himself, can be powerful motivators that inspire behavior change. Zack’s question to himself – What if I couldn’t walk or run or ride my bike? What would that be like?
- Zack has more big dreams – He’d love to see other kids start similar efforts in other states!
4. Vivienne Harr “Vivie”
11 year old Vivienne Harr is the chief inspiration officer at STANDthecompany. She is also a children’s book author, rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell for Twitter’s IPO and raised over $100,000 with her lemonade stand to end child slavery. AMAZING!
Key Take Aways:
- You don’t have to be big or powerful to change the world. One person is enough!
- Our everyday choices count. They make a difference.
5. Mark Cuban
Mark Cuban shares with Techcrunch a variety of information on his latest investments, Shark Tank, and tips entrepreneurs can use to make better presentations to investors.
- Identify your core competency.
- Explain why you are “great” at it.
- Share what makes your idea protectable or what you a competitive advantage.
- Explain how you can scale the idea/business.
- Avoid claims related to acquiring a small percentage of market share of a huge market.
Inspire Big Dreams NOW!
Read Sammy’s Big Dream! It’s FREE Online
What’s YOUR BIG DREAM?
Oklahoma State Students Volunteer to Inspire Kids Dreams
Google, Supaman encourage students to dream big
Life long learning is a great habit. Who I learned from today!
Robin Roberts, Good Morning America, Dream Big, Take Small Steps
NASA Chief to College Graduates “Dream Big”
Other Interesting Entrepreneurs
Education: Early Education Entrepreneurs
Horses: Young Entrepreneur and Horse Crazy Girl
Edutainment: Son and Father Dream Big
Food: Cakes by Kayla
Food: Mikaila Ulmer Makes Big Dream Come True
Learn more about Dream Big Day!